CRS setting in on the spelling here but we are soooo darn happy in our household!!
We FINALLY got our phone call for E-man's Assessment! We have been waiting 11 months for this!!! It's really unfortunate for the children involved when they have to sit and wait and wait to receive any help they need!! GRRRRRR!!! The BC GOV'T needs to get the sticks out of their bums and spend more money in the provincial Medical system, especially for children and the elderly.
They faxed a form for the Kindergarten teacher and his aid to fill out. The teacher said she will hopefully have it faxed back in for tomorrow. Once they receive it we will get a phone call on when our appointment for his assessment is. It's out in Maple Ridge, but hey we can deal with that. That's better than having to drive into Vancouver for our appointment. We love Vancouver don't get me wrong, but the drive with kids in school etc and all the gang shootings that have been going on it's a lil scary! There have been over 2o shootings since mid January!!! Very scary!!!
Well I have to get ready to get out the door and go help in E-man's Kindergarten class as I am the parent helper today. Both his teacher and aid are away today so it's a good thing that I am scheduled to be in the class. Today the kids from grades 3-7 are putting on an Airband Show!
The first part started at 11am so E-man and I can see the afternoon part.
We are both excited...but would be even more excited if D-man who is in grade 4 would have participated, but he said ahh no big deal mom, I'll try next year. He had a band set up and then people were dropping out because they were going on holidays, and then other kids didn't want to do it, and then other kids did and the gym teacher who was in charge of it all said nope too late no more changes...so D-man was a lil disappointed but said oh well I can do it next year!!
Well off I go!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

They faxed a form for the Kindergarten teacher and his aid to fill out. The teacher said she will hopefully have it faxed back in for tomorrow. Once they receive it we will get a phone call on when our appointment for his assessment is. It's out in Maple Ridge, but hey we can deal with that. That's better than having to drive into Vancouver for our appointment. We love Vancouver don't get me wrong, but the drive with kids in school etc and all the gang shootings that have been going on it's a lil scary! There have been over 2o shootings since mid January!!! Very scary!!!
Well I have to get ready to get out the door and go help in E-man's Kindergarten class as I am the parent helper today. Both his teacher and aid are away today so it's a good thing that I am scheduled to be in the class. Today the kids from grades 3-7 are putting on an Airband Show!
The first part started at 11am so E-man and I can see the afternoon part.
We are both excited...but would be even more excited if D-man who is in grade 4 would have participated, but he said ahh no big deal mom, I'll try next year. He had a band set up and then people were dropping out because they were going on holidays, and then other kids didn't want to do it, and then other kids did and the gym teacher who was in charge of it all said nope too late no more changes...so D-man was a lil disappointed but said oh well I can do it next year!!
Well off I go!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


Yay-- that's great you heard back about the assessment! Cute little name sig, btw.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! =)
Thanks Jennifer, I can't remember who made it.
ReplyDeleteI've been collecting sig tags for years. I even used to be a tagger. Loves me PSP..lol.. Have a great weekend too! Spring Break starts for us and the boys have 2 weeks off. Ack...lol.