CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A RARE species found.......

So this morning, I went to the gym with my mom and we braved the freezing temps of -7c[15F] but with the windchill factor it felt like -15c[5F] out there. We stopped for a coffee at our favourite lil coffee shop After Thoughts which has won an award every year for their famous desserts, which I unfortunately have never had the pleasure of testing...lol....and I had my favourite cuppa Low Fat Latte with Honey. So after that I came home where I had left my hubby and kids and when I came home was astonished to see it!!! You will not believe what I saw and if I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it! I found this rare human species called Manis Washes Kitchen Flooris!! So I had to act fast and grab my camera and snap a picture to share with the world to see. Because I'm not sure if the world has seen anything like this before and I needed it documented!! Like I said, I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own 2 eyes!! See, there are some that exist, it's not just FICTION! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Tee hee!! Aren't I evil...lol...don't forget EVIL is spelled LIVE backwards...LOL!! Ok sooooo yesterday hubby and I got that messy room tackled.
Saturday it was the kids room, yesterday was the messy/kids tv toy room and today.....ACKkkkkkk!!! We cleaned out the storage closet in the laundry room!! I'm so glad to have hubby off work to help me around the house. I have a bad back from a car accident we were in 4 1/2 years ago and I can't do alot of heavy lifting or high reaching so hubby has been a god sent on his days off. I haven't had much PC time but hey that's ok...we are working hard on organzing the house. Ahhhh gotta love SPRING CLEANING except it's freaken cold out there, but Spring doesn't feel like its anywhere near!!! LOL!! So with my hubby taking time off during the kids 2 weeks for Spring Break I have been able to get to the gym more often too! He watches the kids while I go! In the past 7 days I have been in the gym 6 of those days! I plan on hitting the gym 6 days this week and 6 days next week and enjoy the extra workouts while I can. Well...time to get off here and help hubby finish putting things away. He's added some extra shelves for all the kids games and toys so they aren't all over the room! I think either tomorrow or Thursday I will get some wall filler and fill in all the holes in the walls and the gouges, sand the walls down and paint the room from a pastel lemon to a pastel lime green...lol...sounds exciting doesn't it??? Nahh....but before I move "Eman" into that room which probably won't be for another year I will paint it a calming blue shade since it is on the side of the house that gets sun all day long...the green will be great for a tv/toy room!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. a rare species indeed! ;)
    sounds like he's a real sweetie!...i think i've trained my guy pretty well, he does laundry and makes dinner "almost" every night lol.

    ReplyDelete