CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Have you ever....

wanted to gag your husband and stuff him somewhere he won't make any noise??
Earlier this morning that was me!! Silly me decided about 12am this morning I was going to watch a movie... "My Best Friend's Girl". Well I got about an hour and 20 minutes into it and I was like oh man...I need to get to bed. So I turned it off and noticed our cable box had automatically changed itself, as I had changed all my other clocks so it was about 2:20 when I went to bed.
Hubby had passed out on the couch earlier as he always does, that couch is his 2nd bed..lol.
Anyways...he was up bright and early cleaning up the dishes he was supposed to do last night....he's known for doing that....on his days off he will do the dishes for me since I do all the cooking...not a bad deal huh?? Well.....it was just before 7am he's up and about clanking dishes and pots and pans which means it was really 6am ish!! I thought you HAVE got to be kidding me??? SERIOUSLY??
There's my reason behind wanting to gag my hubby and stuff him in a quiet place...oh yeah...the gagging was also because he was singing...and normally I don't mind his singing, because he doesn't have that bad of a voice, but I was just SO tired and so not ready to get my butt up out of bed and face the day yet!! UH-UH!! Now give me back that hour you time stealing goofs!!
I have lots of laundry and cleaning up to do today. I have given up on that MESSY room for a couple more days...today I am tackling the kitchen cabinets & drawers. Fun times eh??
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
TTFN!
Hugs, Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment