about to being in about 20 minutes!!
Should you even ask? I'm talking about the Vancouver Canucks of course!
Tonight they are in Ottawa playing the Senators who are on a 10 game winning streak!!
This is where the Vancouver Canucks come in and shake up that winning streak! Sorry Sens...your time is up!!! And this just in .....Andrew Raycroft is starting in net tonight FINALLY giving Luongo a break for an early 1pm game in Boston coming up!
Sadly the Canucks lost to the Habs on Tuesday night, which was a PPV game by the way!
BOOOOOOO for PPV...YOU SUCK!!! LOL!!
Ok ok...time to get dinner started so I can sit and watch the game!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!
Beat some Sens bootay!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

Tonight they are in Ottawa playing the Senators who are on a 10 game winning streak!!
This is where the Vancouver Canucks come in and shake up that winning streak! Sorry Sens...your time is up!!! And this just in .....Andrew Raycroft is starting in net tonight FINALLY giving Luongo a break for an early 1pm game in Boston coming up!
Sadly the Canucks lost to the Habs on Tuesday night, which was a PPV game by the way!
BOOOOOOO for PPV...YOU SUCK!!! LOL!!
Ok ok...time to get dinner started so I can sit and watch the game!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!
Beat some Sens bootay!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


They won didn`t they...not sure...anywho we are off to warmer climates for a week or so. Take care and I will pop by when we return.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Nah they lost!! :o( But they beat Boston Bruins this morning...lol..Enjoy Cabo lucky biznitch!! I miss you like crazy girl!! xoxo ♥ ♥
ReplyDelete