CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

Oops...slip of the fingers and I have a post with only a title...lol..
Well it's just after noon here and it's been raining with snow mixed in it. ICK!!
Spring officially hits us Friday but OLD Man Winter isn't going down without a fight!!
Right now our temperature is 1c[34F] but with the windchill it's -3c[26F].
Usually this time of the year our temperature sits at around 10-11c[50-52F].
One minute the sun is out, next it rains, then it snows, then it rains and the sun peaks its head out...lol....South West BC Weather is soooooo unpredictable!!
So is everyone having a great St. Patrick's Day?? Do you guys do anything special?
I try to wear green but I don't own alot of green so it's hit and miss each year.
Today I am wearing a lovely shade of moss/army/khaki green.
I love it when my birthday cake has green on it...lol....my mom bought me one last year that had a ladybug on it...it was almost to pretty to eat...but having kids....you know that didn't happen..lol...(St.Patrick's Day is my birthday incase you were wondering what my birthday cake had to do with green on St. Patricks Day!! LOL!!!)
I wish I had a picture of the cake, but I don't have it on my computer. My external hardrive died and I think I lost a lot of pictures which totally sucks the green banana...lol...
Well I gotta get out of here to take the boys to their first Eye Doctors Appt!
Happy St. Paddy's Day to all!!

2 comments:

  1. hey!

    I have been stamping for just over 2 years now! its so fun and having little boys it helps keep me from getting stressed! lol

    Do you stamp or scrapbook?

    you can always e mail me :P

    batgirlim@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happyyyyy birthday ya St. Paddys gal!!!!

    ReplyDelete