CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Morning....

to everyone in the blogging world.
It's just after 8 am and I am waiting for my coffee while watching the rain com down, and listening to the kiddos talk...lol..soooo cute. "E-man" is painting and "D-man" is doing his Awana Kids Club Homework.
Today is their first day back to Kids Club since Spring Break!
I just wanted to say GOOD MORNING.
I'm taking "D-man" to the school bus in a few minutes, then it's just me and "E-man" until he goes to kindergarten in the pm, then I have a few hours to myself until I have to go to Kids Club and mind Evan. I'm there for him in case he has a freak out session or can't control himself.
He usually does pretty good and they really don't have anyone who is able to handle him professionally. Anyways.. time to go!!
TTFN!!
Have a great one!!
Hugs, Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment