Wow, this sure is diffy
But atleast I can use the g and the h buttons compared to my laptop.
So atleast I can blog again. It may be slower until I am more familiar with this gadget.
So what's new with me? I wish I could say not much but that wouldn't be entirely true. And I really don't feel like getting into it. Let's just say things have gotten really complicated in my life and I have some hard decisions to make a head of me. Please wish me all the luck in the world because I sure do need it.
So the kids are all settled in their new grades. Dman in middle school grade 8 and Eman in grade 4. Things for the kids seem to be going well, so atleast there's that.
Time to make the fam jam some din-dins.
Catch up again real soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment