Ugh...so this is the day I have been totally dreading.
Found out earlier this summer that there is epilepsy in my hubby's family, and our youngest child who I call "E"-man is now having a 2nd EEG done. The first one came back negative, so we are now getting a sleep deprived one done. This could explain why he has "space outs" or is "zoned out" every now and then. So I was told to keep him up until 10pm which is 2 hours past his usual bedtime, and then to wake him up at 2am and keep him up until his appt which is at 7:30am.
In which he must fall asleep for them to do the test. ARG!!! So it was a bit of a struggle trying to get him up, but he's up, we're up. We've been playing CandyLand, Memory, Watched Scooby Doo The Movie, ate some cereal, He's now playing with the Nintendo DS while I write this blog. In about half hour I'm going to take him outside for a lil walk in hopes the cool air will keep him awake...lol..
So this is why I am up at the butt crack of Dawn. The time now is 4am ish. *yawn*
I'm pretty much ready for bed, but I have my coffee going. Poor kid isn't allowed any caffeine or chocolate before the procedure. *BOINK* ackkkk!!
TGIF!! Ohhh yea its Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday so my boy will have plenty of time to catch up on his sleep before he returns to school on Tuesday.
Ok..so I'm off to grab another cup of Coffee and to get dressed for my invigorating walk!!
TTFN!!
hugs, Bonnie

In which he must fall asleep for them to do the test. ARG!!! So it was a bit of a struggle trying to get him up, but he's up, we're up. We've been playing CandyLand, Memory, Watched Scooby Doo The Movie, ate some cereal, He's now playing with the Nintendo DS while I write this blog. In about half hour I'm going to take him outside for a lil walk in hopes the cool air will keep him awake...lol..
So this is why I am up at the butt crack of Dawn. The time now is 4am ish. *yawn*
I'm pretty much ready for bed, but I have my coffee going. Poor kid isn't allowed any caffeine or chocolate before the procedure. *BOINK* ackkkk!!
TGIF!! Ohhh yea its Thanksgiving here in Canada on Monday so my boy will have plenty of time to catch up on his sleep before he returns to school on Tuesday.
Ok..so I'm off to grab another cup of Coffee and to get dressed for my invigorating walk!!
TTFN!!
hugs, Bonnie


Aww Bonnie I hope you can catch up on your sleep too this weekend. Good luck with the EEG and Happy Thanksgiving to you and the crew!
ReplyDeleteHope it all went well and the results will explain something and give some kind of diagnosis for him.
ReplyDelete*hugs* Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I made chili LOL no turkey for us. I'm still recovering from last year LOL