CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

to all my lil net bunnies out there!!
Hope the Easter Bunny was great to you and all your lil bunnies too!
Another busy week this past week...lots of heavy hearted feelings and goings on with both boys that I can't discuss but woah what a roller coaster ride full of emotion for me!
I'm *praying* for a better week this next week!
So tonight mom and I are cooking up a storm for a house full of people!
My turkey and stuffing are already cooked!! 3 1/2 hours before dinner is even ready...lol...
I still have to make some mashed taters and some coleslaw and some steamed carrots!!
Well I gotta jet!!
TTFN and again HAPPY EASTER!!
hugs, Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope everything is okay with 'E & D'!!!! I'm here if ya eva need a listener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum sounds great!! We didn't do Easter supper this year as my parents were away and I didn't have the energy to go it alone :(

    ReplyDelete