CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick & Easy Pork Stir Fry

Please excuse the sloppiness of the photo collage. I was under a time limit in which to get this posted. I am due to help in the school library in just a little bit.

Quick & Easy Pork Stir Fry

Ingredients:
-4 Small Pork Chops
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Celery
- 1 Onion
- 3-5 pieces of Garlic
- 3-6 Mushrooms
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- Small amount of Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Sweet Thai Chili Sauce

Directions:
-1. Cook pork chops thoroughly, set a side to cool.

-2. Chop up all your veggies, and saute them in a pan with a couple splashes of Olive Oil.
Then add a few splashes of Soy Sauce, heat until cooked.

-3. Chop up pork and toss it in with your cooked veggies.

-4. Add desired amount of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce to pork and veggies until heated.

-5. Serve & Enjoy.

I hope I remembered everything...lol...I'm in a bit of a rush.
I serve this a lot in my house, change it up with different kinds of meat!! This is one of my hubby's fave quick meals.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I'll have to see if my local market has that Sweet Thai Chili Sauce. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good...gonna have to try this one! Thx for sharing hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh it's really yummy!! It's a bit spicy but not too bad. I also use chicken, Hot Italian Sausage and you can even do beef too. You can also have it with rice or noodles...forgot to put that up there...I'll edit it tomorrow...lol..
    If you try it let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete