Can you believe this is only 54 more days until Christmas??
I know I know... it sure is crazy!
My hubby's 38th birthday is this next Saturday. So I guess I will start doing some
Christmas Shopping/Birthday shopping this week. I really can't stand crowded malls & shops so I will be doing most of my shopping over the next couple weeks to get it over and done with.
It has turned out to be gorgeous today!! I am just finishing up cleaning up and doing laundry then I will be taking the kids for a nice walk & see if I can get some great sunny fall pics which is rare around here since it usually rains most of the time! Yesterday was the first time in about 5 years since we've had NO RAIN on Halloween. It was so nice that the kids were warm & dry not shivering.
Yeah so that is all.
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

My hubby's 38th birthday is this next Saturday. So I guess I will start doing some
Christmas Shopping/Birthday shopping this week. I really can't stand crowded malls & shops so I will be doing most of my shopping over the next couple weeks to get it over and done with.
It has turned out to be gorgeous today!! I am just finishing up cleaning up and doing laundry then I will be taking the kids for a nice walk & see if I can get some great sunny fall pics which is rare around here since it usually rains most of the time! Yesterday was the first time in about 5 years since we've had NO RAIN on Halloween. It was so nice that the kids were warm & dry not shivering.
Yeah so that is all.
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


54 more days? That's frightening...LOL
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to be done by Dec 1st but I don't think I'm going to hit that goal. I get distracted WAY too easily.
Good to hear it was a decent night! It was a bit on the chilly side here but that didnt slow these two down.
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie! Thought you'd like a couple pumpkin recipes that I ran accross: http://www.neversaydiet.com/article/recipe-pumpkin-spice-latte and http://moourl.com/86cai
ReplyDeleteHugs
one more http://www.neversaydiet.com/slideshow/5-fall-drinks-are-better-you-starbucks039-pumpkin-spice-latte
ReplyDelete