CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Wow...blog about a celebrity and....

watch your page get creeped by many!!
LOL I can't believe the amount of visitors my blog has had since I posted about Mariah Carey yesterday!! Cool...lol....so today I got my 10 year old "D-man" off to school and then headed out to the gym while hubby who is on his last day of holidays took our "E-man" who is our slightly special needs boy to the park and I burned a whopping 435 calories!! WOOT WOOT!! Go me!!
Not bad for a 30 minute circuit workout. Anyways...I'm home and have been getting "E-man" ready to go back to Kindergarten for this afternoon!! Man what a chore it has been!! Hubby is walking him up the street for the school bus so I am taking a lil time to blah blah blah...lol...
I emailed his aid and his teacher about his Spring Break with all the melt downs and screeching he's been doing and told them not to expect great things this week. Just when we thought things were getting better he seems to be going off in a new direction!!
FHAN!!! Please call us ASAP!!! All the forms and info are in!!
PLEASE hurry up so we can get his diagnosis and so we can see how to get him treatment!!!!!
Anyways I gotta go finish up some laundry and make some coffee!! It's after just after 12 and I feel like I could go to sleep!! I'm SOOO TIRED, and I never had my java today!!
Soooo TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Burned 435 calories? Woo-hoo-- that's awesome!

    Crossing my fingers that they hurry and you can get his diagnosis soon.

    Have a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete