CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

March is HERE??

HOLY COW!!!
I can't believe it is March already!!!!?!
Where oh where has the time gone? It just seems like we had Christmas a couple weeks ago.
Spring is almost here...wahoooooooooo!! I have some mini daffies and crocuses poppin' through my garden. I sooo can't wait to start planting my hanging baskets and plant my flowers in the garden. Today was such a warm day, it really felt like it was spring. Our high temp today was 14c[57F]. But the wind sure was blowing like crazy this morning. It was clocked at 52km/h[32mph]. Considering the fact that last week we got about 10cm[4 inches] of snow last week and with the windchill we were sitting at -14c[6.8F] what a difference 1 week makes!! WOW!! Here are a few pics of the snow we got last week.
The first pic is only about 2 hours worth of snow after is started snowing,
and the rest are from the day after!
It was sunny and beautiful out...something that we rarely see after it snows....lol...


This pic here looks like it's a lot of snow, but the wind blew the snow from our neighbours yard into our yard. They didn't have much snow on their side between the houses.
TTFN!
hugs, Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited it's March. Now, if Spring could just get here already, I'll be happy as a clam.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am so excited too! Daylight Savings is this weekend...YAY more daylight!! Boo to losing an hour of sleep...lol... Think Spring and it will come...eventually....lol...

    ReplyDelete