CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Are You A Natural Flirt?

You Are a Natural Flirt



You are a true people person, and you find it easy to relate to others.

So when you're into someone, you can't help but broadcast it.

For you, complementing, smiling, and touching is second nature. You like making people feel good.

In fact, you may be accused of flirting when all you're doing is being friendly. Sometimes you accidentally send out the wrong signals.


3 comments:

  1. Ok girlfriend I guess I need to go and change my background since we seem to have the same taste yet again...funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha TFF!! They need more variety....lol.. You dont have to change it silly! :D Keep it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too late it's done :) I found another one I liked! Great minds and all that!
    Hugs to ya! Hope you are having some sunshine to enjoy we sure are!

    ReplyDelete