CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

WOOT Yeah Canucks!!

So today went by pretty fast.
I did an afternoon work out and burned 438 calories...yesterday I burned 480!! WOAH!!
I was so excited about yesterdays workout...lol...
Anyways so after the gym I went shoe shopping with my mom. Sears had a sale on today.
They had 25% off regular priced shoes and then they had a clearance sale. Buy 2 pairs and get a third pair for a dollar. My mom bought 2 pairs of shoes and then bought me a pair and the third pair she got absolutely free!! How awesome was that?? So I had to buy myself another pair of shoes that were just soo cute and OHHHH soooooooo COMFY!!! OMG!! I love these ones!!
So I come home and hubby heads out to get his car out of the shop, new breaks and roters...fun stuff he decided he would take the boys and I out for dinner to Boston Pizza which we rarely go out for dinner.....can you say INCOME TAX RETURN??? LMAO!!! SO yeah what do they have on the toob while eating dinner?? THE PPV game!! Vancouver Canucks Vs Colorado Avalanche. I had a Special Coffee that had Baileys, Khaluah, and 2 other yummies in it and whipped cream!! YUM...lol..hubby and "E-man" and I shared the Yam Fries!! Those were great!! "D-man" didn't care for them....lol...and for dinner I had a Thai Noodle Chicken Wrap!! It was soooo Delish!! It was spicy but soooooo dang yummers!! Hubby had the Jumbalaya Pasta and HOLY CRAP!! That dish was almost 20 bucks alone!! So tonight was a lil on the exspensive side...but like I said we don't eat out very often so it was great!!! Anyways when we left the restaurant the Canucks were losing 1-zip. Bummer....so we came home and I did a few things around the house and sat down and got all cozy and sat down to refresh the canucks website. We couldn't watch the game on TV cuz of PPV. ( Pay Per View) and woot!! So I was watching the on line chat with all the peeps who were watching the game and woot woot!! The Canucks ended up winning 4-1 in the end!! Jason LaBarbara was the starting goalie tonight and apparently he did very well!!
WAY TO GO LABARBARA!!!
The weekend is here!! WOOT WOOT!!
Tomorrow I think I am going to see if I can get a hair cut and get one for "E-man" too!
His hair grows sooooooo darn fast!!!
Anyways...enough of my blither blather!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. YAY canucks!!!

    Cool on the din dinz outtage!!! Lovin' that! That was nice of hubby to take you guys out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie -

    SO glad we found each other, even if we had to go 1/2 so far to do it LOL ... such are the wonders of the internet.

    I've bookmarked you and HOPE to visit you again... haha, I say HOPE cause I'm not always so good at it. BUT whenever someone leaves a comment I TRY to come back and do the same.

    Where in BC do you hail from?


    ♥ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, nice to meet a fellow BC'er! I think you and I are the only Twitterers in BC - LOL. Great blog with lots of cool stuff. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete