My Sissy Tans linked me to this yummo recipe a couple months back. Thanks Tans!!! She said it tasted like Pnut Butter Cups. I can’t wait to try it since it’s an easy no bake recipe and the kids will just LOVE LOVE LOVE this treat!Although I have had this recipe around for a few months I haven't made them yet. Hubby keeps eating the pnut butter like it's going out of style. It's crazy I tell ya! So this Friday is shopping day and I will be making sure he gets more pnut butter, graham crackers and chocolate!!! Mmmmmmmmm. The boys have been bugging me for a while to make these and we just never seem to have enough pnut butter around when I do want to make them. *sigh*.... We go through a 1 KG tub of Pnut butter every 2 weeks mainly due to hubby and his pnut butter chow fest...lol.... So yeah the recipes is below...if you try it please give me some feed back on it as I would like to hear everyones thoughts on it.
Thanks! TTFN!! Hugs, Bonnie
INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
DIRECTIONS
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Recipe came from All Recipes.
Nutritional Information
Peanut Butter Bars I
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 533
- Total Fat: 36.8g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Sodium: 369mg
- Total Carbs: 49.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 8.8g
About: Nutrition Info
Powered by: ESHA Nutrient Database

No comments:
Post a Comment