Well today is the last day of the boys 2 weeks off for Spring Break!
Back to school tomorrow!! A part of me is happy about it,
but a part of me will miss them!
We've had a great time just hanging out as a fam even though there is daily fighting between the "D-man" and the "E-man". Some days I was ready to pull my hair out!
So they go back for 14 school days and then will have GOOD FRIDAY and EASTER MONDAY off for Easter!! I can't believe the time is slipping away from me like that!
Well the sun has decided to grace us with HER presence since yesterday but brrrr it still is cool out there!! Currently we are sitting at 6c[43F] which is about half of what the temperature usually is. Our average temperature for this time of the year is 12c[54F]. We are about 3 weeks behind in the flowering process. Usually by now the Cherry Blossom trees are in full bloom! I don't see a sign of them anywhere. My early spring flowers are out though. Mini Daffies and Crocuses.
So I'm just doing my Sunday duty...laundry...lol..well its almost an everyday duty here...lol...and "D-man" got home from a sleep over and is cranky as usual when he comes home from sleep overs. I think I am going to be rethinking the Saturday night sleep overs....and just Keep it to friday nights so he has more than a day to recoupe.
I can hear "E-man" freak out at dad while playing with the legos and mega blocks.
Whew....he's been screeching and crying more than usual lately. Most likely because he's been off his school routine for Spring Break. (In case you don't already know, "E-man" is on a waiting list to be assessed for PDD which is on the same spectrum as Autism. He is very high functioning though so we are blessed with that and how smart he is. Transitionally, behaviourially and socially he struggles.) Now back to what I was saying...lol....
Plus he thinks he's the adult and we have to follow his rules. Ahhh the joys of having a special child! I think my ears are about to pop...lol... So Im going to finish up what laundry I can today and the hubster and I are taking the kids out to do something as their last hooraw before they go back to school tomorrow!! Then hubster goes back to work on Tuesday from holidays...then he has his regular 3 days off...funny how that turned out for him.
Well TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

but a part of me will miss them!
We've had a great time just hanging out as a fam even though there is daily fighting between the "D-man" and the "E-man". Some days I was ready to pull my hair out!
So they go back for 14 school days and then will have GOOD FRIDAY and EASTER MONDAY off for Easter!! I can't believe the time is slipping away from me like that!
Well the sun has decided to grace us with HER presence since yesterday but brrrr it still is cool out there!! Currently we are sitting at 6c[43F] which is about half of what the temperature usually is. Our average temperature for this time of the year is 12c[54F]. We are about 3 weeks behind in the flowering process. Usually by now the Cherry Blossom trees are in full bloom! I don't see a sign of them anywhere. My early spring flowers are out though. Mini Daffies and Crocuses.
So I'm just doing my Sunday duty...laundry...lol..well its almost an everyday duty here...lol...and "D-man" got home from a sleep over and is cranky as usual when he comes home from sleep overs. I think I am going to be rethinking the Saturday night sleep overs....and just Keep it to friday nights so he has more than a day to recoupe.
I can hear "E-man" freak out at dad while playing with the legos and mega blocks.
Whew....he's been screeching and crying more than usual lately. Most likely because he's been off his school routine for Spring Break. (In case you don't already know, "E-man" is on a waiting list to be assessed for PDD which is on the same spectrum as Autism. He is very high functioning though so we are blessed with that and how smart he is. Transitionally, behaviourially and socially he struggles.) Now back to what I was saying...lol....
Plus he thinks he's the adult and we have to follow his rules. Ahhh the joys of having a special child! I think my ears are about to pop...lol... So Im going to finish up what laundry I can today and the hubster and I are taking the kids out to do something as their last hooraw before they go back to school tomorrow!! Then hubster goes back to work on Tuesday from holidays...then he has his regular 3 days off...funny how that turned out for him.
Well TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


No comments:
Post a Comment