CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Give Away.......Just for the heck of it....

I've decided to do a give away.
I'm not rich, so I can't afford tickets to shows or events.
I've recently got into jewelry making and I thought it would be cool to give something away.
FYI it will be something small and or cheezie,
but hey I made it, I paid for it and YOU Get it for free!! ;) LOL!!
My kids will be picking the winner on April 30th.
My first give away will be these earrings shown below.

Sorry the pic is terrible but I used a black tray top and it was at night so the flash made everything shiny.
So if you are interested in a chance to win a these homemade earrings from me,
please leave me a comment.
And check back for when the winner is announced.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Hugs, Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. I think they are cute....simple. I love simple little things...nothing flashy for this Alberta girl. Sounds like it could be a fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would cherish anything made by my MILFIE!!! Tell EMan I said he better pick me.

    Oh, and tell hubby I said: Southern Raspberries!

    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely!! Nicely done Bonnie :)
    Believe it or not the Strawberry Cake mix will be on it's way next week...yeah yeah you will believe when you see it...I know I know...lol
    Keep up the great crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Greg & Nicole!! E-man drew your name on the draw for the earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete