Happy Groundhog Day!!
Well I guess if no matter if you live in Canada or the US each of our groundhogs saw their shadows which forecasts another 6 weeks of winter!! BOOO!!! Bring on SPRING!!
Today my first born turned double digits!!! He was soooo stoked about it!! The BIG 10!!
Today he got to pick what to have for dinner and he picked Subway!! Nice choice, since he was originally going for Pizza or McDonalds...lol...this friday night we are having his birthday party.
Our city's local hockey team has birthday specials. $48.00 for 10 kids, 2 adults. They order up 2 pizzas, each kid gets a pop and we can bring in more outside food if we want. They have a dressing room available for us to lock up the birthday stuff. We get one PSA, and during one of the intermissions my son gets to bring a few kids on the ice and shoot pucks, get their pictures taken with the team! Also the team may have their hockey cards out by then and if so each kid gets some and the players will sign them! I'm not too sure who our local team is playing but all the kids are excited to go!! I don't think any of these kids have been to a hockey party there!! All the kids get a free pass to go swimming or ice skating and the birthday child gets a free McDonalds meal as well.... This is a cheaper birthday party thats for sure!! I ordered this super cool cupcake cake from Safeway. The theme is......HOCKEY!!! He's going to love it!! I can't wait to take pictures of it!!! I will post a pic of my son's bday gift soon!
Tomorrow I'm supposed to go with my youngest son and his class ice skating, but I'm not sure if I will take him!! I haven't been on ice skates probably since grade 2 and with him being special needs I am very scared that I can't help him on the ice and since he's never ice skated he really needs help!
Well I am off to bed now! I'm wiped right out!
Niterz!!!
Hugs, Bonnie

Today my first born turned double digits!!! He was soooo stoked about it!! The BIG 10!!
Today he got to pick what to have for dinner and he picked Subway!! Nice choice, since he was originally going for Pizza or McDonalds...lol...this friday night we are having his birthday party.
Our city's local hockey team has birthday specials. $48.00 for 10 kids, 2 adults. They order up 2 pizzas, each kid gets a pop and we can bring in more outside food if we want. They have a dressing room available for us to lock up the birthday stuff. We get one PSA, and during one of the intermissions my son gets to bring a few kids on the ice and shoot pucks, get their pictures taken with the team! Also the team may have their hockey cards out by then and if so each kid gets some and the players will sign them! I'm not too sure who our local team is playing but all the kids are excited to go!! I don't think any of these kids have been to a hockey party there!! All the kids get a free pass to go swimming or ice skating and the birthday child gets a free McDonalds meal as well.... This is a cheaper birthday party thats for sure!! I ordered this super cool cupcake cake from Safeway. The theme is......HOCKEY!!! He's going to love it!! I can't wait to take pictures of it!!! I will post a pic of my son's bday gift soon!
Tomorrow I'm supposed to go with my youngest son and his class ice skating, but I'm not sure if I will take him!! I haven't been on ice skates probably since grade 2 and with him being special needs I am very scared that I can't help him on the ice and since he's never ice skated he really needs help!
Well I am off to bed now! I'm wiped right out!
Niterz!!!
Hugs, Bonnie


aww, when did daelen get that old? sigh...i remember talking to you when he was as old as your first born ;) man i feel old! loving this layout btw ;)
ReplyDeletehugs!