CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Had a Blast!!


This is the Sony Walkman we got for our oldest son "D" for his 10th birthday. It's Sony's version of an ipod. This is a 4 gig in which he can download music, movies or TV shows.
Friday night we went to a local Hockey game. The Pilots VS The Steelers and the Pilots won 4-3. "D" invited 7 others plus his brother so there were 9 boys watching this game. Chanting FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! They really wanted to see some fights...and well...they saw some action. They all cheered everytime there was a fight...lol...The kids had a great night, it was a late night too. They got their picture taken with some of the members who were not playing in that game plus they got to watch some of the game from the Press Box!! They were soooo excited. They got skating/swimming passes, 5 bucks off a pizza, a free All Canadian Meal from McDonalds, they also each got pucks, hockey cards and to meet the players of Pilots in the locker room after the game. "D's" cake was a cupcake cake I got from Safeway. They had only one of these hockey kits left. So I nabbed it right away. Isn't it cool?? The kids all loved it!! 24 Cupcakes, 12 chocolate & 12 Vanilla.


A shot of the game too!!

Well I am outta here for now!! I've been sick since yesterday and I need my rest!!
TTFN!!
hugs, Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment