It snowed here yesterday!!
It was called for and we all just laughed since we had summer like temps the week before! We thought nahh....it's just going to rain....but we were all shown!!
This morning I woke up to a bit more snow and the temp of -6c[21.2] and in the windchill -14c[6.8F]. I'll post some snow pics later. It sure is flipping cold for us in the south coast of BC. Now we are just waiting to hear if the school buses are running...the school district said some buses weren't running but didn't clarify. Gotta love that huh?? I'll be back after I get my oldest son off to the school bus and post a couple recipes I made over the past couple days!!
TTFN!
Hugs, Bonnie

This morning I woke up to a bit more snow and the temp of -6c[21.2] and in the windchill -14c[6.8F]. I'll post some snow pics later. It sure is flipping cold for us in the south coast of BC. Now we are just waiting to hear if the school buses are running...the school district said some buses weren't running but didn't clarify. Gotta love that huh?? I'll be back after I get my oldest son off to the school bus and post a couple recipes I made over the past couple days!!
TTFN!
Hugs, Bonnie


No comments:
Post a Comment