So we only have 2 seasons here Rain and Summer...lol.... We had a great break from the rain this past winter with the exception of the almost flood at the beg of January due to all the snow we had, and only a couple days of serious downpours...now that was scary!!!! (The police came to our door to warn us and to get all our important things to safety. Hubby's sister, her family and mom who live in southern Washington State had already been evacuated a few hours before we got our news.) Had a quite bit of snow for us, but it's gone...whew...even the kids were sick of it!! I KNOW!! Crazy huh?? We've had some incredible weather the past few weeks. Freezing temps overnight but up to 12-13c[53-55F] with sun by the afternoons. Yesterday we were supposed to have a beautiful warm sunny day of 15c[59F] but it clouded over and I think it only hit 11c[52F]. Well today the rain decided it missed us tremendously and has returned home. I'm hoping it's only temporary as the kids had just got back into playing outside!!
I've seen some pretty purple crocuses out and about in the city!
Even my spring flowers are starting to come up from the ground!! SPRING is on its way OH YEAH!!!! But with spring usually comes more rain. Here's hoping for a few dry and sunny days in between since every summer we are on a watering ban. Hoping we get enough rain to ease it.
Well since it's raining there blows my plans of going through the gardens and cleaning up outside. So I will stay indoors...finish up laundry (BLAH), get some more cleaning done and help the boys with their homework!!
(Today is great day for them to be doing homework because of the rain...and oh yea because it's Sunday.)
That is all I seem to be doing lately is clean and you can't even tell!! What is up with that?? Oh yeah.... 2 young boys and their father is what is up!! ROFL!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

I've seen some pretty purple crocuses out and about in the city!
Even my spring flowers are starting to come up from the ground!! SPRING is on its way OH YEAH!!!! But with spring usually comes more rain. Here's hoping for a few dry and sunny days in between since every summer we are on a watering ban. Hoping we get enough rain to ease it.
Well since it's raining there blows my plans of going through the gardens and cleaning up outside. So I will stay indoors...finish up laundry (BLAH), get some more cleaning done and help the boys with their homework!!
(Today is great day for them to be doing homework because of the rain...and oh yea because it's Sunday.)
That is all I seem to be doing lately is clean and you can't even tell!! What is up with that?? Oh yeah.... 2 young boys and their father is what is up!! ROFL!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


k, so i like totally can't find ur email address lol! could you shoot me an email? toni dot boyer at hotmail dot com...
ReplyDelete;)