Wow I can't believe it's Friday already!!
And wow tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!
Valentine's Day isn't a big thing in our house, and I'm not expecting to get anything because I rarely do for Valentine's Day. I bought the kids some lil choccies and scrap'd them a Valentine's Card each, and I'm debating whether or not to make one for hubby....lol...Am I mad that he usually forgets about Valentine's Day?? Nawwwww. I'm used to it.
When Hubby and I first got together he was good about it, then after a few years he was like pfffttt whatever, I don't need a calendar date plus make Hallmark any richer for you to know I love you! And I was like *chin dropped to the ground* OMG!! Are you serious??? But but but...it's Valentine's Day!!!!.... I got over it eventually...lol.....We have been together over 14 years!! And ya know what?? He's right!!
I don't need a card company calendar date sucking money from us for me to know he loves me...lol...and besides next month is my birthday...he know's he's in trouble then if he forgets me...lol...
Well this week my youngest boy who has 'special needs' has had a very good week at school.
Compared to the previous couple of weeks being just mediocre with him screeching and crying and sort of mis-behaving!! I hope things continue on great for him through out the year.
We had such a great night last friday at the hockey game we are going again tonight. Just debating whether or not to bring our youngest as he had a hard time with all the noises there.
Yesterday I actually went out away from everyone. I rarely get a chance except when I go to the gym...lol... There's a girl who goes to school with my older boy and her mom and I have been trying to get together for a long time now...well I found her on Facebook and we finally went out and had a great time. We chatted it up for a long time and had Iced Tea and these really yummie fries called Sweet Potato Fries!! Man they are so much better than regular fries!! I can't wait to get those again. Well it was so nice to get out and have adult talk without the kids or hubby around!! Don't get me wrong... I love my hubby but I don't really take time out with friends! I really need to do it again!! I miss going out with friends and laughing it up!!
Well time to go.
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

Valentine's Day isn't a big thing in our house, and I'm not expecting to get anything because I rarely do for Valentine's Day. I bought the kids some lil choccies and scrap'd them a Valentine's Card each, and I'm debating whether or not to make one for hubby....lol...Am I mad that he usually forgets about Valentine's Day?? Nawwwww. I'm used to it.
When Hubby and I first got together he was good about it, then after a few years he was like pfffttt whatever, I don't need a calendar date plus make Hallmark any richer for you to know I love you! And I was like *chin dropped to the ground* OMG!! Are you serious??? But but but...it's Valentine's Day!!!!.... I got over it eventually...lol.....We have been together over 14 years!! And ya know what?? He's right!!
I don't need a card company calendar date sucking money from us for me to know he loves me...lol...and besides next month is my birthday...he know's he's in trouble then if he forgets me...lol...
Well this week my youngest boy who has 'special needs' has had a very good week at school.
Compared to the previous couple of weeks being just mediocre with him screeching and crying and sort of mis-behaving!! I hope things continue on great for him through out the year.
We had such a great night last friday at the hockey game we are going again tonight. Just debating whether or not to bring our youngest as he had a hard time with all the noises there.
Yesterday I actually went out away from everyone. I rarely get a chance except when I go to the gym...lol... There's a girl who goes to school with my older boy and her mom and I have been trying to get together for a long time now...well I found her on Facebook and we finally went out and had a great time. We chatted it up for a long time and had Iced Tea and these really yummie fries called Sweet Potato Fries!! Man they are so much better than regular fries!! I can't wait to get those again. Well it was so nice to get out and have adult talk without the kids or hubby around!! Don't get me wrong... I love my hubby but I don't really take time out with friends! I really need to do it again!! I miss going out with friends and laughing it up!!
Well time to go.
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


No comments:
Post a Comment