A couple days ago, I was stalking the blog of an fellow BC Buddie of mine *waves to Nicole* and noticed she had the coolest winter template. So I was snooping around and found out where she got it from and voila....got my previous pink template. My buddie came for a visit to my blog and I went back to visit hers and noticed she had a new Valentines one up.....sooo I went back to see if they had any others and noticed the "NEW" pink Valentine's theme and put it up.
Well today was a boring day at home. My oldest son "D" missed a day of school since he was coughing so bad. He's on the school handball team so he missed the game after school today he was totally bummed out. Today is the day I usually go to Curves to do my work out but hubby was too busy today get pick me up so I was kinda bummed. I just did some laundry, surfed the web and did a bit of house work!! Oh YAWN...HO-HUM!!!
I'm soooo p***ed off right now!! I go FREEBIE Scrap collecting and I had a whole shizzzzz load of scraps I had put on my external. Well I was transferring them on to my hard drive to burn and I did manage to get alot off, but then my external shut me out and then I kept getting a CORRUPT message!! So I cleaned out some files n defragged etc and it looks like I lost all my scrap kits and all my PICTURES!!! Ohhh man I am sooooo choked!!! Stupid hard drive!!! Then after that my computer began acting up and ran slower than a fricken turtle!! So I have been busy being a tech geek...lol....hoping it was just a glitch and that when I shut down my computer next I will have full access to my external!!
Well...its time to start making dinner for the crew!!
TTFN!!
hugs, Bonnie

I'm soooo p***ed off right now!! I go FREEBIE Scrap collecting and I had a whole shizzzzz load of scraps I had put on my external. Well I was transferring them on to my hard drive to burn and I did manage to get alot off, but then my external shut me out and then I kept getting a CORRUPT message!! So I cleaned out some files n defragged etc and it looks like I lost all my scrap kits and all my PICTURES!!! Ohhh man I am sooooo choked!!! Stupid hard drive!!! Then after that my computer began acting up and ran slower than a fricken turtle!! So I have been busy being a tech geek...lol....hoping it was just a glitch and that when I shut down my computer next I will have full access to my external!!
Well...its time to start making dinner for the crew!!
TTFN!!
hugs, Bonnie


No comments:
Post a Comment