lSun!! It's so nice to see you!! It's been a while since you've actually stayed with us for more than a few hours. We would formally like to invite you to stay with us for Halloween. Yeah we've hung with Mr. Rain and I have to say he's quite NASTY on Halloween.
My 10 year old "D-man" is sick. He was up barfing at 1am, 3am & 5am.
Ewww barf on the carpets everywhere & in all over the bathroom floor is just not something I enjoy dealing with especially at that time of the day.
Soooo I got up and cleaned up his barfs while he bathed each time. Poor Kiddo..he's so hungry but he can't eat! We've tried the toast, stoned wheat thin crackers etc. Sooo its time to try some gatorade & gingerale and the soda crackers. He has a field trip on Tuesday to the mines at Britannia Beach so I'm hoping he's 100% better by then.
Was outside a few minutes ago taking pics of "E-man" as he likes to call himself..
the 6 year old playing in the leaves!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Bonnie

Ewww barf on the carpets everywhere & in all over the bathroom floor is just not something I enjoy dealing with especially at that time of the day.
Soooo I got up and cleaned up his barfs while he bathed each time. Poor Kiddo..he's so hungry but he can't eat! We've tried the toast, stoned wheat thin crackers etc. Sooo its time to try some gatorade & gingerale and the soda crackers. He has a field trip on Tuesday to the mines at Britannia Beach so I'm hoping he's 100% better by then.
Was outside a few minutes ago taking pics of "E-man" as he likes to call himself..
the 6 year old playing in the leaves!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Bonnie


No comments:
Post a Comment