CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Latte II

So I have this friend who linked this recipe she was trying.
It sounded yummeh!! ~ Thanks Michelle!
I will have to revamp it 2 my liking since I don't really care for the coffeemate creamer.
(Picture coming soon)
Recipe came from Baking and Books
    Ingredients: Makes 2 servings

  • 1 level tablespoon pumpkin puree
  • 1 cup milk (whole if you dare!)
  • 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar (packed and leveled)
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/8 tsp nutmeg (+ a pinch for dusting later)
  • 1/8 tsp ground cloves
  • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 2 cups strong coffee (brewed using 2 tbs per 1 cup of water)
    You can also use a shot or two of espresso instead of coffee.
  • 4 tablespoons Coffeemate creamer
  • 4 to 8 teaspoons of granulated sugar
  • Whipped cream
Begin brewing coffee.

In a blender puree the milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, brown sugar and vanilla. Pour into a small saucepan and cook over low heat until the milk is warm and begins to froth slightly. (About 4-5 minutes.) Remove from heat.

For each serving: Pour 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mixture into your coffee mug. Add 2 generous tablespoons of Coffeemate creamer. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, then add 1 cup of brewed coffee. Add 2 to 4 teaspoons of sugar (depending on how sweet you like your drink, I added 3 tsps.) Top off with a touch more ‘pumpkin milk’ then cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately

1 comment:

  1. I've been blogged :) hope that you love it as much as me!!!! ♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete