Ok this isn't nearly as good as the pumpkin muffin recipe I posted earlier,
but this is not bad for a quick fix.
Ingredients:
1 box of white/yellow/spice cake mix
3 Eggs
1 c Pumpkin Pure
1c water
1Tbsp Pumpkin Spice ( Cinnmon, Ground Cloves, Nutmeg & ground ginger)
I also used 1/8th zucchini 1/2 carrot shaved
100mL apple sauce.
1/8 c of oil
I also added a bit of oats, ground flax seed & flour to adjust the consistancy.
(sorry I just threw this all together, didn't follow a recipe)
Mix all together & put in muffin tins of your choice.
Bake about 35 minutes.

Some coffee would be great with these lil guys!
I hope these work out for you.
Hugs, Bonnie

Ingredients:
1 box of white/yellow/spice cake mix
3 Eggs
1 c Pumpkin Pure
1c water
1Tbsp Pumpkin Spice ( Cinnmon, Ground Cloves, Nutmeg & ground ginger)
I also used 1/8th zucchini 1/2 carrot shaved
100mL apple sauce.
1/8 c of oil
I also added a bit of oats, ground flax seed & flour to adjust the consistancy.
(sorry I just threw this all together, didn't follow a recipe)
Mix all together & put in muffin tins of your choice.
Bake about 35 minutes.

Some coffee would be great with these lil guys!
I hope these work out for you.
Hugs, Bonnie


Thanks Bonnie, can't wait to try these!
ReplyDeleteI made a similar recipe with just the cake mix and pumpkin pie filling. Yours looks yummy! Gonna have to try it :)
ReplyDelete