CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Heaven...

Well I went out with my brother today to Walmart to get some gingerale & crackers for my puke bug couch ridden 10 year old. So on our way back we stop at Starbucks & Tim Hortons for some pumpkin spice goodness!! Starbucks for the Pumpkin Spiced Latte & a slice pumpkin bread since Tim Hortons doesn't have the pumpkin lattes and then on to Tim Hortons for a donut for my E-man. So while picking out a donut for the kid I was drooling over the pumpkin spiced muffin so I picked 1 up for me totally forgetting that I had a piece of pumpkin loaf...lol..
Mmmmmm there for I am in pumpkin spice heaven!

Ohh and yeah...fall has finally hit Vancouver! Right now the Canucks are Playing Toronto,
THE LEAFS ARE GONNA FALL 2nite!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!! ~ WOOOOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment