CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Belated Thanksgiving. (October 12th)

So yeah, Thanksgiving was last Monday October 12th.
I am thankful...yep sure am! I am very thankful for my family & friends!
I am thankful for food on the table and shelter over our heads!! :)
We celebrated on Sunday instead as there is always alot of cooking in the household.
Mom & I always do the cooking, no one EVER invites us to their house for a change which would be nice every now and then! Cooking for the entire family is a challenge.
Anyways so yeah...nuff about the complaining there...lol...
So I made cranberrry, apple & pork sausage stuffing, cooked the turkey, did mashed taters, yams, homemade pumpkin cobbler & apple pie. (first homemade apple pie ever) My mom did up the salad, and all the steam veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts). Even my 6 yr old ate the brussel sprouts...he said they tasted funny but he likes them....lol... He definately is his fathers son!! The 10 yr old and I don't care for the Brussel Sprouts...ICK!!
So yes lots to eat for lots of ppl. We only had 1 night of leftovers left. Amazing!!
So HAPPY BELATED THANKGSGIVING to my fellow Canadians! Hope you all had a great day with your families!!
Now a lil pic of my baby eating his Thankful Dinner!

Ok so now on to other news! A HEALTHY 26 year old woman who just lives over the bridge in the next city over died this week from the H1N1. She has a young baby boy! :o(
Soooo...tests are being done about why she died & what type of strain she had.
Things like this are so fricken scary especially so close to home! The news reported that over the past couple months that all the tests for the H1N1 flu in people have come back 99% positive.
How scary is that!! Ackkk!! Can I go hide in my own private bubble now?
Stay healthy everyone!
TTFN!!
hugs, Bonnie


1 comment:

  1. Hi there hunny...long time no yak. :P

    Cleaned out FB so now if I follow ya on twitter which I do for you, I take them off friends list on FB. My FB is now for high school and family only. Easier for me...less bitching from scrap peeps. :P

    Yeah my bday was on the 11th...we noshed on a ton of food with nthe girls adn drank a few doz jello shots...fun stuff...painful morning.lol

    ReplyDelete