Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
1 1/4 c Flour
1 c Oats
1 tsp baking soda
1tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 c softened butter
1/2 c peanut butter
1c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 Eggs
1 1/2 c Chocolate Chips
1c Chopped Nuts (Optional)
Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt & spices.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, sugar & vanilla. Add in eggs one at a time.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture until mixed.
5. Add in Chocolate Chips & Nuts (optional).
6. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake 9-12 minutes, do a test batch of 3 first to find your best baking time.
8. Cool on wire racks.
I took a recipe and revamped it to the way I like to make cookies.
I like my cookies thick n chunky just like me. lol no skinny flat cookies for me.
The original recipe had no oats, peanut butter, spices and more sugar.
Way too much sugar, so I lessened it by 1/2 c.

Ingredients:
1 1/4 c Flour
1 c Oats
1 tsp baking soda
1tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 c softened butter
1/2 c peanut butter
1c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 Eggs
1 1/2 c Chocolate Chips
1c Chopped Nuts (Optional)
Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt & spices.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, sugar & vanilla. Add in eggs one at a time.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture until mixed.
5. Add in Chocolate Chips & Nuts (optional).
6. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake 9-12 minutes, do a test batch of 3 first to find your best baking time.
8. Cool on wire racks.
I took a recipe and revamped it to the way I like to make cookies.
I like my cookies thick n chunky just like me. lol no skinny flat cookies for me.
The original recipe had no oats, peanut butter, spices and more sugar.
Way too much sugar, so I lessened it by 1/2 c.


No comments:
Post a Comment