First off The Vancouver Canucks were eliminated by the Chicago PUNKhawks in the playoffs!!
They out played our guys but also played dirty and alot of shiz was not called I hope those refs are sleeping with one eye open. Check out my picture!

Be afraid... be VERY AFRAID of the fans... ROFLMFAO!!!!!
I really thought this was the year for our guys!! They were playing so great!
I heard the bandwagon was pretty empty by the end of that game. Pffttt!! Whatever!! I am forever a Canuck Fan...win or lose.... no matter how crappy or how awesome they play!!
Hey all you Vancouver Canucks, you guys played your hearts out but it just wasn't meant to be this year!! We can do it next year!! I believe they will achieve that greatness called The Stanley Cup one day! Lord Stanley called and he wants it back in Canada, and thinks Vancouver would be a great place for it. GO CANUCKS!!!!
Secondly, yesterday was "E" Day! Election day for British Columbians and OH BOY what a huge disappointment!! Some people thought it was best to bring back El Gordo as the Premiere of BC and drive what little public assets we have left into the ground and sell it off. Also cut more money where I BELIEVE is needed the most. In HEALTHCARE & EDUCATION!!
My special needs son still HAS NO DIAGNOSIS, We have been WAITING in the system for over 2 years wondering what is up and we still haven't gotten anywhere closer to finding out, even with assessment almost in hand....aghhhhh!!!
I am stressed, I am pissed, I am tired of all this effin BS!!
This next picture is true... Look in the dictionary under Sell Out, BackStabbing, Lying,
Conniving...man I could go on...this guy's pic will be there....lol....

Now the school tells me that there isn't any money left in the budget next year for my son to have an aid FULL TIME... SO WHAT THE EFF is he supposed to do the other half of the day FFS??? Idiots...the world is filled with a bunch of over payed under caring morons that don't give a rats ass about anyone but themselves!!! Where is your compassion??? Why & HOW can you do this do our future El Gordo....would you treat your own kids like this?? SICK SICK SICK!!!
I am beyond pissed that this moron is going to continue to run our Province making the low income people dirt poor while he and his cling ons receive huge ass pay raises, and him lining his buddies pockets fatter with SELLING OUT OUR PROVINCE!!
YOU EL GORDO ARE SOME PIECE OF WORK!!!
Get a grip, and do something right for a change!! Oh and screw 2010 and all OUR money you spent on it while my son and other children just like him sit and wait amongst all your BS!!
They have to struggle with school and with daily life while you get to live life high on the hog!! Nice...real effin nice!!!! Choke on your hog Mr!!
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to live my life for a year and see how happy you'd be with YOURSELF as a premiere!! YOU SUCK!!!!!
Oh and 3rdly the rain has come back!! Ackkkk!!! Looks like spring has officially arrived...cuz ya'll know that living in the South West Coast means 2 season, rain and summer...lol...
I hope there is some good news SOON to help get me out of my funk!
I'm out for now to drink myself to an oblivian...no worries...just water...can't afford real drinks anyhoo....lol...


Be afraid... be VERY AFRAID of the fans... ROFLMFAO!!!!!
I really thought this was the year for our guys!! They were playing so great!
I heard the bandwagon was pretty empty by the end of that game. Pffttt!! Whatever!! I am forever a Canuck Fan...win or lose.... no matter how crappy or how awesome they play!!
Hey all you Vancouver Canucks, you guys played your hearts out but it just wasn't meant to be this year!! We can do it next year!! I believe they will achieve that greatness called The Stanley Cup one day! Lord Stanley called and he wants it back in Canada, and thinks Vancouver would be a great place for it. GO CANUCKS!!!!
Secondly, yesterday was "E" Day! Election day for British Columbians and OH BOY what a huge disappointment!! Some people thought it was best to bring back El Gordo as the Premiere of BC and drive what little public assets we have left into the ground and sell it off. Also cut more money where I BELIEVE is needed the most. In HEALTHCARE & EDUCATION!!
My special needs son still HAS NO DIAGNOSIS, We have been WAITING in the system for over 2 years wondering what is up and we still haven't gotten anywhere closer to finding out, even with assessment almost in hand....aghhhhh!!!
I am stressed, I am pissed, I am tired of all this effin BS!!
This next picture is true... Look in the dictionary under Sell Out, BackStabbing, Lying,
Conniving...man I could go on...this guy's pic will be there....lol....

Now the school tells me that there isn't any money left in the budget next year for my son to have an aid FULL TIME... SO WHAT THE EFF is he supposed to do the other half of the day FFS??? Idiots...the world is filled with a bunch of over payed under caring morons that don't give a rats ass about anyone but themselves!!! Where is your compassion??? Why & HOW can you do this do our future El Gordo....would you treat your own kids like this?? SICK SICK SICK!!!
I am beyond pissed that this moron is going to continue to run our Province making the low income people dirt poor while he and his cling ons receive huge ass pay raises, and him lining his buddies pockets fatter with SELLING OUT OUR PROVINCE!!
YOU EL GORDO ARE SOME PIECE OF WORK!!!
Get a grip, and do something right for a change!! Oh and screw 2010 and all OUR money you spent on it while my son and other children just like him sit and wait amongst all your BS!!
They have to struggle with school and with daily life while you get to live life high on the hog!! Nice...real effin nice!!!! Choke on your hog Mr!!
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to live my life for a year and see how happy you'd be with YOURSELF as a premiere!! YOU SUCK!!!!!
Oh and 3rdly the rain has come back!! Ackkkk!!! Looks like spring has officially arrived...cuz ya'll know that living in the South West Coast means 2 season, rain and summer...lol...
I hope there is some good news SOON to help get me out of my funk!
I'm out for now to drink myself to an oblivian...no worries...just water...can't afford real drinks anyhoo....lol...


Hi Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteDoing good here just super busy as usual. LOL...Hubby had to take a bad cut in pay thanks to the recession but at least he still has a job...just keepin' the fingers crossed...all anyone can do.
Hang in there chickadee...all will be fine in time :)
ReplyDeleteYou have been updated at my blog too btw!
Hugs
Well said lady!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOUT WITH THE DRUNK!
Girl, I am so sorry. That shit really sucks. How could they let him go so long without a diganois?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it the law that the school provide a full time aid for your son?
Damn, the world is going to hell in a hand basket.
Hmmm - sounds like the Political climate there is as fabulous as it is here... Sorry to hear the "system" is once again letting most everyone down.
ReplyDelete