We had a bit of warmer weather, but not too warm!
It was 22c / 71F outside, but the kids wanted in the pool.
So we went and checked the temperature of the pool It was 20c/68F.
Ok seriously?? The kids wanted to go swimming!! That shiz it too cold for me! I like it to be about 22c/84F before I dip my foot into the pool....brrrrr!!! But ok in they went!!
I don't recall the boys swimming in the pool before the end of June! A month early and it wasn't even scorching out...lol...
Anyways here are a couple of pics from today that I thought I would share!


Ok Off to bed for me..it's almost midnight!
I will blog soon about the awesome 1 Day Trip to Victoria with my oldest son's school I had this past Friday, share some pics of that day plus some more backyard pics!
TTFN & Niterz!!
Hugs, Bonnie

So we went and checked the temperature of the pool It was 20c/68F.
Ok seriously?? The kids wanted to go swimming!! That shiz it too cold for me! I like it to be about 22c/84F before I dip my foot into the pool....brrrrr!!! But ok in they went!!
I don't recall the boys swimming in the pool before the end of June! A month early and it wasn't even scorching out...lol...
Anyways here are a couple of pics from today that I thought I would share!


Ok Off to bed for me..it's almost midnight!
I will blog soon about the awesome 1 Day Trip to Victoria with my oldest son's school I had this past Friday, share some pics of that day plus some more backyard pics!
TTFN & Niterz!!
Hugs, Bonnie


What fun that must of been for the boys!!!! My girls want a pool so bad it's not funny. It was too chilly to go to the public pool this past weekend. Maybe next weekend we will get some swim time in.
ReplyDeleteI love your tag!