CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Sunday

Tomorrow is a Holiday here in Canada.
It is Victoria Day. Also known to others is Happy 2-4 Day, although it rarely seems to fall upon the 24th. 2-4 is another lingo for a case of 24 beer..lol...well you know us Canadians..lol..Beer and Tim Hortons Coffee...and some Ice Hockey EH?!?!...lol...
Yesterday I had the inlaws over for dinner as it is the step MIL's bday tomorrow.
I made pasta, garlic buns and a homemade coleslaw, and I got a choccie cheesecake that I never got a pic of. It had strawberries n whipped cream on top!! Was DELISH!!!
So after dinner the kids retreat outside and my youngest gets to playing in the mud!!
He called himself MUDDIE BUDDIE....LOL...Here are a few muddie pics to share with yas!

Trying to get his back covered...he asks me so politely... please mom can you rub some mud on my back...lol...yeah right kid!! LMAO!!!

All Hail the MUD GAWD!! LOL!!

And the rinse cycle beings thanks to big brother!!...lol.....
Man this kid is just too hillarious!! But get this!! This doesn't happen just once!!
He had a bath, then he got all nice and clean, then he did it again....LMAO!
I didn't get the 2nd round of pics though...I though the first round of mud was good enough..lol..
I hope you all had a great weekend, it will be nice to have an extra day to sleep in tomorrow.
I have had WAY 2 many LATE nights on here...lol....
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. A boy and his mud...can the two ever really part??
    Glad to see you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How happy Muddie Buddie is ;-)

    ReplyDelete