Happy 1st of June!!
I can't believe summer is just about here!
It's been pretty warm here for the last few weeks of May and the first day of June.
We usually are puddle jumping this time of the year but man oh man is it hot(for us).
The rain has been in the slacking off department for a long time. Don't get me wrong I am LOVING this sun and warm weather, just not used to it.
Today we hit a high of 31c / 88F.
Yeah yeah I know it's nothing compared to other places, but that is hot for us! Whew!!
My oldest son had track and field last week and it was a perfect day for it.
He has track and field again this week and they are calling for the same temp as today.
Guess we'll be packing him lots of water, sunblock and a hat to prevent
his poor pastey skin from burning. He takes after his pastey father...lol...unfortunately he wasn't blessed with my slightly darker complexion, where as my younger one was...lol..
So this is the time of the year for field trips and lots of activity within the schools and I have been enjoying all the time I have been spending with my boys. Tomorrow is the Parent Helper Tea, but oops...I forgot to RSVP to it, so I most likely won't show up...can't be rude yanno...lol..
Next week there is Sports Day and the Zoo for my Kindergarten guy, and then at the end of the month there is a trip to a popular run dairy farm. Some kids in the school's family run it.
The K's get 3 full days to attend class this month too! My Kindergartener is excited about that.
He was supposed to start full time Kindergarten this month to help him prepare for Grade 1 next September because he is special needs. (Has troubles with transitions and new expectations)
We just found out due to a TA being on medical leave in the morning class, my son's aid is filling in with another boy and can't take my son in the morning class now! He is really upset and disappointed which really sucks because he's been waiting all year for this!! Poor kiddo. Nothing I can say or do will change how let down he feels about this. :o(
Another thing I have to do is deal with the school board and their BS about 1/2 day support for him. He is going to be full time in September so I don't see how they figure that 1/2 is all they can do for him! How are they going to choose which part of the day he needs it the most??
We can't even tell when he will have his melt downs and problems, how the heck do they figure they can do this?? So I have a fight on my hand to make sure he gets the FULL time support and the support of his aid he has now. There's no guarantee that he will get her next year which is complete and total BULLSHIT!! Do these people even have an effin clue what this shit does to special needs kids??? OMG.....buy an effin clue FFS!! I am so angry!!
Ugh...well enough of this rant...it wasn't supposed to be a rant tonight...lol...
Have a great one and I can't believe the kids only have 18 days of school left!!
Ackkkkk!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

It's been pretty warm here for the last few weeks of May and the first day of June.
We usually are puddle jumping this time of the year but man oh man is it hot(for us).
The rain has been in the slacking off department for a long time. Don't get me wrong I am LOVING this sun and warm weather, just not used to it.
Today we hit a high of 31c / 88F.
Yeah yeah I know it's nothing compared to other places, but that is hot for us! Whew!!
My oldest son had track and field last week and it was a perfect day for it.
He has track and field again this week and they are calling for the same temp as today.
Guess we'll be packing him lots of water, sunblock and a hat to prevent
his poor pastey skin from burning. He takes after his pastey father...lol...unfortunately he wasn't blessed with my slightly darker complexion, where as my younger one was...lol..
So this is the time of the year for field trips and lots of activity within the schools and I have been enjoying all the time I have been spending with my boys. Tomorrow is the Parent Helper Tea, but oops...I forgot to RSVP to it, so I most likely won't show up...can't be rude yanno...lol..
Next week there is Sports Day and the Zoo for my Kindergarten guy, and then at the end of the month there is a trip to a popular run dairy farm. Some kids in the school's family run it.
The K's get 3 full days to attend class this month too! My Kindergartener is excited about that.
He was supposed to start full time Kindergarten this month to help him prepare for Grade 1 next September because he is special needs. (Has troubles with transitions and new expectations)
We just found out due to a TA being on medical leave in the morning class, my son's aid is filling in with another boy and can't take my son in the morning class now! He is really upset and disappointed which really sucks because he's been waiting all year for this!! Poor kiddo. Nothing I can say or do will change how let down he feels about this. :o(
Another thing I have to do is deal with the school board and their BS about 1/2 day support for him. He is going to be full time in September so I don't see how they figure that 1/2 is all they can do for him! How are they going to choose which part of the day he needs it the most??
We can't even tell when he will have his melt downs and problems, how the heck do they figure they can do this?? So I have a fight on my hand to make sure he gets the FULL time support and the support of his aid he has now. There's no guarantee that he will get her next year which is complete and total BULLSHIT!! Do these people even have an effin clue what this shit does to special needs kids??? OMG.....buy an effin clue FFS!! I am so angry!!
Ugh...well enough of this rant...it wasn't supposed to be a rant tonight...lol...
Have a great one and I can't believe the kids only have 18 days of school left!!
Ackkkkk!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


Wow!! That sucks about the aid!!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many teaching assistants are volunteering at the 2010 games. Ugh!!! Thats Gordon Campbell for yah. Get sumthin for nothing and give nothin for sumthin!!!!