~1. I'm a SAHM mom of 2 handsome boys.
~2. My Boys are my life.
~3. I AM CANADIAN
~4. I love to read, Digi-scrap with my PSP...(Paint Shop Pro)
~5. I'm addicted to Low Fat Latte's. (Made with skim milk and honey)
~6. I'm addicted to Mario Kart & Bowling on the Wii.
~7. I hate to vaccuum and clean the toilet. ICK!!
~8. I love going to Curves.
~9. I love everything about strawberries, the colour, the flavour, the scent.
~10. I have been with my hubby for over 14 years.
~11. I have too much Tupperware in my cupboards, but wont give any up!
~12. I don't still don't drive (yet...going to work on that this year)
~13. I have always wanted to work in the art and radio/music industry.
~14. I enjoy going to the school and volunteering in the library and my son's Kindergarten class.
~15. I hate the cold and the heat.
~16. I love spring time and fall.
~17. I am a huge fan of the Vancouver Canucks! ~ GO CANUCKS GO!!
~18. I love hockey!!I played floor hockey for about 7 years. Never did play ice hockey though.
~19. I love romantic comedy movies!!
~20. Favourite Hollywood hunks: Matthew McConnahey, Ryan Reynolds, more to come...lol...
~21. I love people watching, no I'm not a stalker or a perv.
~22. I tend to procrastinate at times.
~23. I have never been to Disneyland, hoping to take my kids there before they are too old.
~24. I used to want to be a Kindergarten teacher.
~25. I am on a weightloss venture. I have lost 32 pounds in the last year.
~2. My Boys are my life.
~3. I AM CANADIAN
~4. I love to read, Digi-scrap with my PSP...(Paint Shop Pro)
~5. I'm addicted to Low Fat Latte's. (Made with skim milk and honey)
~6. I'm addicted to Mario Kart & Bowling on the Wii.
~7. I hate to vaccuum and clean the toilet. ICK!!
~8. I love going to Curves.
~9. I love everything about strawberries, the colour, the flavour, the scent.
~10. I have been with my hubby for over 14 years.
~11. I have too much Tupperware in my cupboards, but wont give any up!
~12. I don't still don't drive (yet...going to work on that this year)
~13. I have always wanted to work in the art and radio/music industry.
~14. I enjoy going to the school and volunteering in the library and my son's Kindergarten class.
~15. I hate the cold and the heat.
~16. I love spring time and fall.
~17. I am a huge fan of the Vancouver Canucks! ~ GO CANUCKS GO!!
~18. I love hockey!!I played floor hockey for about 7 years. Never did play ice hockey though.
~19. I love romantic comedy movies!!
~20. Favourite Hollywood hunks: Matthew McConnahey, Ryan Reynolds, more to come...lol...
~21. I love people watching, no I'm not a stalker or a perv.
~22. I tend to procrastinate at times.
~23. I have never been to Disneyland, hoping to take my kids there before they are too old.
~24. I used to want to be a Kindergarten teacher.
~25. I am on a weightloss venture. I have lost 32 pounds in the last year.


oh oh...i have totally done this on facebook...lemme go and copy and paste LOL...
ReplyDeletecongrats on the weight loss girl!