I sat here for a while with an empty list.
Complete the sentences below:
1. I wish I could….. go about my day EVERYDAY with my youngest son who is specialy needs and not have to feel like I have to explain his behaviour because when I don’t people look at him and my family like we are bad parents.
2. My biggest fear is….my youngest son will never have any REAL friends. Kids are so mean…even in Kindergarten!!
3. I hate to….. cry yet I do it all the time.
4. I love…. my family and friends.
5.Today I will…. start reading another book on parenting. Can’t hurt.
6. Yesterday I….. hurt my shoulder at Curves working out but it seems all good this morning.
7. My hair is…. always shiny thanks to the grease gods….lol…
8. I will never… take my family or friends for granted!! They mean the world to me!! <3>


No comments:
Post a Comment