I will def post them here and on my website.
For those of you who don't visit my website the URL is www.digi-dots.com
It's a pixel & scrap site.
I also have another journey going on.
A WEIGHT LOSS Journey!! :)
Since the end of February I have lost 20.6 pounds and lost 21.25 inches.
*YAY ME* ~ I am extremely excited and totally motived about this weight loss.
This is the first FULL week of Summer Vacation here!!
The kids go to a FREE VBS next Monday at ACC.
And the following week "D" starts soccer Camp at RRCC.
We are definately having a discussion on whether or not we will be hitting the PNE this year!!
We have gone 3 years in a row. 2005, 2006 and 2007.
2005 & 2006 we went to the PNE just to see Hi-5!!
The kids LOVED seeing them and meeting them. They have become lil groupies...lol..
I think we all have!! Sadly, this year the gang isn't coming to Vancouver. :(
They just did some shows in Exotic Puerto Rico.
So for this summer we may hit Science World and Stanley Park in Vancouver.
Also the Greater Vancouver Zoo and the local water parks.
Plus we have our pool to stay cool on the hot hot days!!
Whew we sure have had a week of hot weather too!!
With the humidity we were sitting at 40c/102F a few days!! The pool was solar heated and it was up to 81F. Today it cooled down with rain and thunderstorms. We only hit 18c which is about low 60's. Time to get off here and go make some dinner for the fam!!
Catch ya later!!
Hugs, Bonnie

For those of you who don't visit my website the URL is www.digi-dots.com
It's a pixel & scrap site.
I also have another journey going on.
A WEIGHT LOSS Journey!! :)
Since the end of February I have lost 20.6 pounds and lost 21.25 inches.
*YAY ME* ~ I am extremely excited and totally motived about this weight loss.
This is the first FULL week of Summer Vacation here!!
The kids go to a FREE VBS next Monday at ACC.
And the following week "D" starts soccer Camp at RRCC.
We are definately having a discussion on whether or not we will be hitting the PNE this year!!
We have gone 3 years in a row. 2005, 2006 and 2007.
2005 & 2006 we went to the PNE just to see Hi-5!!
The kids LOVED seeing them and meeting them. They have become lil groupies...lol..
I think we all have!! Sadly, this year the gang isn't coming to Vancouver. :(
They just did some shows in Exotic Puerto Rico.
So for this summer we may hit Science World and Stanley Park in Vancouver.
Also the Greater Vancouver Zoo and the local water parks.
Plus we have our pool to stay cool on the hot hot days!!
Whew we sure have had a week of hot weather too!!
With the humidity we were sitting at 40c/102F a few days!! The pool was solar heated and it was up to 81F. Today it cooled down with rain and thunderstorms. We only hit 18c which is about low 60's. Time to get off here and go make some dinner for the fam!!
Catch ya later!!
Hugs, Bonnie


No comments:
Post a Comment