CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Upper Sumas Elementary School Fundraising.

Ok so Upper Sumas Elementary School is needing some serious fundraising this year.
Their computer lab was updated and now owes some serious money to the Abbotsford School District.
I was wondering if there was anyone in the Abbotsford, BC area is able to help out the school.
There is a Fall Country Concert being held next Friday September 24th, from 6-9pm. Tickets for kids ages 2-12 are $10.00 each & tickets for adults are $15.00 each. A BBQ dinner is included with your ticket. If you would like to purchase any tickets from me, please let me know by posting a comment here and we can make arrangements. 2 of the names at this Fall Country Concert are Kristal Barrett and Stephanie Spence.. & some more actsas well although I'm not sure on all those details yet.
~ Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thank you! ♥ ♥
Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Wish I lived closer Bonnie :( Now if you were selling Purdy's I am sure I could mail you some moola for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... yeah... we are doing magazine subscriptions. I'll FB you incase you are interested.

    ReplyDelete