Today a friend came over for coffee after I spent my morning cleaning up the pig stye.
I have one messy 7 yr old and the 11 yr old is only slightly cleaner...lol...
So after coffee we head on down to the US for a dairy run but before we do they,
we stopped off at Bob's Burgers N Brew in Sumas, Washtingon.
The serving sizes there a massive so my friend and I shared a Bacon Guacamole Burger that had pepper jack cheese & grilled onions with tomato & lettuce & pickles. Dang that was delish. Sadly no brews were ingested. Guess I'll have wait for the weekend for that. ;-)
The burgers there are awesome. If you're ever in Washington State and you come across a Bob's Burgers N Brew... take a friend or starve yourself before going. lol
I took my boys there this past summer.
They couldn't even finish off the kids sized meals. I had to wrap half of all our orders up to go.
Enjoy a Bob's Burger soon!
hugs, Bonnie


No comments:
Post a Comment