CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Harlem Globetrotters in Abbotsford??

Ok well The Harlem Globetrotters were due to hit Vancouver at GM Place this past week but due to The Playoffs. Vancouver playing LA,
they moved the Harlem Globtrotters to Abbotsford.
YAY!!! I'm so glad we had the opportunity of some clean family fun so close to home.
So today I took the boys to see the show. It really was a great venue, but I was very disappointed to see ALL the empty seats. To be fair the official "game" was scheduled for Sunday April 18th, but when I went to go buy tickets and found out that pretty much the medium priced seats were sold out, they offered up the Saturday "game" which was last minute, so I said.. Oh hellz yeah!!
I'd love to hear how many seats they sold for Sunday.
Anyways...if you like basketball and have never had the opportunity to see The Harlem Globetrotters and they come to a city near you, I suggest you go take your kids and have a great family day out!
A couple Pics from the afternoon with my boys.


Warm up & Intro


Fun time in the stands with a bucket of feathers.


TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie




No comments:

Post a Comment