CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Year, A New Dooo!!

My soon to be 11 yr old son had longer hair than me in the summer.
In September we got alot chopped off but it was still down to his chin.
So today he decided he wanted a "FAUXHAWK" and I let him because it's been 3 LONG LONG years since he had really short hair! I am so glad he went with this cut. He looks soooo handsome!
I've missed being able to see his face completely without being covered by a mop & some bangs.
Here is a collage of his July - December Hair Styles.

Can't believe there are only 2 days left in this year.
I have NO 2010 calendars yet...lol...guess I should go out and get some..lol..
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. What a difference! I love the new look! He looks like a very handsome young man! I'd even say he looks more like Dale now! I'm so glad he wanted to get rid of the mop too! No more hiding behind the hair I hope! =) Great way to start the new year!

    Happy New Year, gf!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tans!! Yep!! I think he looks older now...lol..not so young! hard to believe he's 11 next month!! ACKKK!! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete