Today hubs n I took the kids Ice Skating. Since hubs doesn't ice skate, I had to lace up a pair of skates in which has been 30 years since I put on a pair. I was in grade 1, and now I remember why I chose to go rollerskating instead of ice skating in elementary school.
Give me a pair of roller skates over ice skates any day...lol...ok so if it kills me,
2010 is the year I learn to Ice Skate.
Give me a pair of roller skates over ice skates any day...lol...ok so if it kills me,
2010 is the year I learn to Ice Skate.
Plus inline skates are on ALL of our lists this 2010 year. The boys can inline skate sorta, but the ice skating is harder...so if I can skate better I can help Eman since
he has very poor co-ordination.
Oh plus I think my neighbourhood was the only place in my city that it snowed upon. Woke up to a a teeny bit of snow but it wasn't anywhere else...soooo weird.
Time to make dinner for the fam!
Have a great night.
Hugs, Bonnie

he has very poor co-ordination.
Oh plus I think my neighbourhood was the only place in my city that it snowed upon. Woke up to a a teeny bit of snow but it wasn't anywhere else...soooo weird.
Time to make dinner for the fam!
Have a great night.
Hugs, Bonnie


No comments:
Post a Comment