Wow...I can't believe it's September already!
The whole month of August swept right by me without a post!
School starts here a week today! And my baby will be in school full time!
"D"man is going into grade 5 & "E"man is going into grade 1.
The kids class lists are supposed to be posted by Friday so we shall see. Time for me to get out and get a part time job and make a few extra bucks.
Summer has pretty much gone here. It's cooler and sunny for now. Our pool is too chilly to swim in. We have shade covering the pool & the backyard 95% of the day, and we don't have a pool heater so it sucks when the pool is too cold. We are expecting rain by the end of the week.
I read an article saying that in the US they are expecting 50% of their population to be infected with the H1N1 virus which is really scary with school just around the corner. So now onto their Flu shots...just wondering how many ppl are thinking about getting them?
I really am not too sure about it since it is new strain of the flu, and we don't really have much info on the results of the shot after it's been given.
Well I just have to edit some photos before posting them for my Lasagne Recipe that I made Sunday night. Mmmmm it was nice having lasagne. It's been a long long time.
Oh I changed my blog theme and I really like it, but I really don't like how I have to keep adding my links n such. I wish that everything would transfer over without losing anything. LOL oh well..I'll be working on adding my links as well.
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

School starts here a week today! And my baby will be in school full time!
"D"man is going into grade 5 & "E"man is going into grade 1.
The kids class lists are supposed to be posted by Friday so we shall see. Time for me to get out and get a part time job and make a few extra bucks.
Summer has pretty much gone here. It's cooler and sunny for now. Our pool is too chilly to swim in. We have shade covering the pool & the backyard 95% of the day, and we don't have a pool heater so it sucks when the pool is too cold. We are expecting rain by the end of the week.
I read an article saying that in the US they are expecting 50% of their population to be infected with the H1N1 virus which is really scary with school just around the corner. So now onto their Flu shots...just wondering how many ppl are thinking about getting them?
I really am not too sure about it since it is new strain of the flu, and we don't really have much info on the results of the shot after it's been given.
Well I just have to edit some photos before posting them for my Lasagne Recipe that I made Sunday night. Mmmmm it was nice having lasagne. It's been a long long time.
Oh I changed my blog theme and I really like it, but I really don't like how I have to keep adding my links n such. I wish that everything would transfer over without losing anything. LOL oh well..I'll be working on adding my links as well.
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


hey girl! i know i can't believe it's september already either, my fav season is just around the corner!...yes i am thinking of getting alayna the flu shot asap...really worries me that she could get the flu. she's already been sick this school year and it just started :(
ReplyDeletei didn't know you had twitter...;)
Great minds think alike and all that cause I was just about to change my blog background over to this one...lol. Guess I will keep looking!
ReplyDeleteWe all get flu shots here too :)
Hugs!