CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Holy Heat Wave....

The past week has been kinda warm, the temperature is currently sitting at 29c /84.2F but feels like 37c/98.6F. I feel like I am cooking from the inside out...lol.....
And apparently we haven't seen anything yet!
This next week, all week long will bring us high temperatures of 33c-34c(91.4F/93.2F) but with the humidity it will feel like 42c(107.6F). Apparently the last time we had a heat wave like this was in 1922. Not exactly too sure about how accurate that is and honestly I'm too damned hot to google it! I am sweating so much just sitting here while typing... Yesterday we had an awesome thunderstorm that lasted for a few hours and they are calling for another one sometime today! I really don't mind summer thunderstorms I love how the cool rain feels on my warm skin! Ok..so now I guess I have to de-stickify myself from my leather chair here and go make the kids some dinner!! Wish I could just order out but no such luck!
Ok so now I am off to make Natchos and will probably go dunk my head in the arctic like pool...lol..
TTFN!!
hugs, Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a pool. Never seen it that warm on the Island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hit 38c/100.4F here on Wednesday July 29th, but with the humidity it felt like 44c/111.2F. That was the hottest temp I've ever endured! It was horrible...sweating while doing nothing,a massive brick of hot air smacking you in the face when you walked outside!! NASTY NASTY NASTY...lol....so nice that it finally cooled down. It's supposed to finally rain here in the next couple days which is fine since there are all those forest fires going on in BC!

    ReplyDelete