CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ok quick...

somebody call 911- (kidding) Who the heck stole September?
They better give it back!!
OMG I can't believe today is the last day of September.
Seriously I am in shock! I have been so busy with life it isn't funny.
Both the boys settled into school pretty well. My boys are in grade 5 & grade 1 and now I have all this spare time it's weird. I don't know what to do with myself. But actually I do.
I haven't worked since I was pregnant with my oldest who is 10 1/2. Soooo it's time to dust off the old resume, redo it and get back to work PT and make some extra money.
Anyways.. just wanted to poke my nose in and say hello.
I'll be back next month...hahaha!!
HAPPY FALL!!
WOOOOOOO!!
hugs, Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment