CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love My Nucks....

So its 10am here and I am still having problems rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
2 cups of coffee and yet I'm still not awake yet! I couldn't sleep last night and was up every couple hours!! Ackkk!! Then hubs gets up at 6:30am to get ready for work and that did me in! Up at 7am with only about 3 hours of sleep!! *yawn*
So anyways yesterday we had an early morning hockey game on our TV.
The Vancouver Canucks were playing the Boston Bruins at 10am pacific time.
I had to fight the kids for the TV...yanno how kids love their Saturday morning cartoons..lol..
So... 9:30 I turn on SportsNet and watch the pregame high lights. Then the game starts and.....
Again within seconds of the 1st period starting the Canucks pull a penalty and they Bruins score on the PP. I really wish the guys would stop giving up goals like that. I mean Bobby Lou can only do so much! Yesterday Roberto Luongo was awesome!! Lots of kick ass saves!!
We ended up coming back from a 2-0 deficit to a 2-2 tie and went into OT. No one scored in the OT and we won in a shoot out!! Yeah!!! I love my Nucks especially when they win.
So Tuesday they play Tampa Bay in which I pray to the hockey gods we can pull out another win. Being on the road this long must totally blow! I believe they are now 2 wins and 2 losses on the road. And yeah me... I got asked to be a Canucks Fan Zone Blogger...I'm so stoked. Can't wait to start that blog...I am a very compassionate Canucks Fan but I know nothing about stats so I hope I don't bore everyone lol!!
Today at 4pm The Vancouver Winter Olympics Torch will be in my city just a few minutes down the road so I believe we are going to try and check it out!! Although I am not a fan behind the political BS of the Olympics and how much us tax payers got screwed and have to foot the gianormous bill, I am how ever exicted about our Team Canada!!
I really hope Canada can step up and represent & show the world that Canada is NOT the joke everyone seems to think we are!!
I LOVE being a Canadian!
Oh Canada, our home and native land!!
Well I have some more chores to do around the house and more coffee to drink so I can finally WAKE UP!!!
Hope you all have a SUPER Sunday!!
Oh yeah it's Super Bowl Sunday...since I am not a footie fan I dun care who wins whether its the Colts or the Saints... Where are the Colts from again? I think the Saints are from New Orleans.
Ahhhh welll.....later taters!!
Hugs, Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyyyyyyy that is sooo cool! Do you get paid for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Nope Ashley...its part of the Fan Zone! I'm so stoked, but scared!! What if no one likes my Hockey Blog..lol... I need to get started on that thing too!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete