CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Free Music.....

from Jeff Timmons!
You all remember Jeff Timmons who was in a boy band called 98 Degrees right??
The handsome brunette boy with the beautiful blue eyes??? *sigh*
Ahhh who could forget such a talented good looking man.
Well Jeff Timmons has a free album out...yes that's right I said FREE!!
Costs you NOTHING!! Just go to www.reverbnation.com/jefftimmons98
And download his beautiful music!! If you liked 98 Degrees then you will absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Jeff's SOLO work. My 2 favourite songs of Jeff's are Whisper That Way & Baby J.
They are so beautifully done that they just melt my heart each time I listen to them.
If you are on Twitter be sure and follow him. His Twitter name is @JeffTimmons98.
Go on download his music and follow him on twitter, you won't be sorry!!
I was a fan of 98 Degrees but I'm a HUGE fan of Jeff Timmons.
He has the voice that is sooooo smooth is melts butter & my heart..lol..
I love you Jeff!! xoxo
Hugs, Bonnie aka BCBerrie


No comments:

Post a Comment