CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's been a week...

since I last blogged?? Holy crapola!! Where oh where has the time gone??
This past week I guess was a lil more busier but I can't believe how fast it went by.
So yesterday my "D-man" went to his first girl-boy party since Kindergarten...lol...
The bday girl held her party at Twisters Gym. 11 Kids in total. The bday girl has a younger brother who is buddies with my "E-man". They are in the same K class. So when an invitee couldn't make the party the mom called me up and said we could bring "E-man" for her son to have someone to play with. So "E-man" was super excited and he sure had a blast!! "D-man" had an awesome time too!!
So yeah I'm in a witchy mood...but yeah whatever...the boys are *p*-ing me off with the not so great attitudes today! One won't clean up his huge mess across the house and the other won't do his homework so yeah...I'm not having a great day so far. Could I be PMSing?? Possibly but whatever....LOL!! I while sitting here blogging I am doing laundry and trying to get some clean up done...but I just don't feel like it!! I definately feel like I need some "ME" time away from everything and everyone but no such luck today! :o( CALGON...take me AWAY!!!
The sun is out and it's already sitting at 14c/57.2F which is pretty warm for just being lunch time. So after the kids are done lunch and "D-man" is done his homework we are going outside to play some HOCKEY!! Yeah!!! And tonight there is another Canucks Game!! Can I be candid and say that I am very disappointed and bummed out that the Vancouver Canucks have lost their last 2 games!!! I know it's a hard job and I wouldn't want to disappoint my fans. And apparently Vancouver has the WORST hockey fans ever....so I've been told...lol...Bahhh!! WHATEVER!!! :P Anyways I will be watching the game tonight routing on our hometown heros!
GO CANUCKS!!!!
So now it's time for me to heat up some left over home made hamburger soup, have lunch and get outside to enjoy this beautiful weather!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! It's about time I see an update here!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Yeah yeah!! I've been busy the past few weeks...lol..

    ReplyDelete