CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Afternoon!!

I can't believe what another beautiful day it is!!
We've had some incredible weather!! Sunny, warm with the temperature of 25c / 77F yesterday!!
Today is supposed to get up to about 22c /71F. Apparently we're back to cooler temps tomorrow..but I don't mind...I'm going to enjoy what's left of today and make the best of it.
So I'm just about to hit some soup for lunch and head out to cut the grass...it's starting to look like a jungle out there...no better time to do it since both boys are in school. No distractions... MOM!!! MOM!!! ...LOL!!
Don't forget to Watch the Canucks tonight in game 4 in this round against St.Louis!!
1 more win is needed until we move on to the next round!!
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
C'mon and do the wave with me.
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie


1 comment:

  1. Loving your siggie girl!
    I"m gonna guess from your facebook that they won. LOL!
    I really need to start blogging more. I have so many floating around in my head.

    We have warmer weather coming in a few days. I so can't wait for it!
    Huggles,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete