CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Poor Sick Kid

Yesterday morning I was awoken at 5am by my 8 year old son saying I feel sick mommy.
I told him to go back to bed and eveything would be fine.
Not knowing he had already puked EVERYWHERE throughout the house.
Sooo I laid in bed for a few minutes....and thought... Ohh shiz.... I better get up...
Well I got up to find he had puked all over his bed, his floor, the kitchen floor, and the family room.
Woah this is NOT a great way to wake up to on a Sunday early morning.
So I got every thing cleaned up... got him situated on the couch with blankets and a couple barf buckets.
And what does he do?? Misses the buckets completely gets it all over the blankets, carpet & couch.
UGH!!! I do NOT respond well to bad smells... sooo I start gagging myself saying I can do this I can do this.
This kid had super puke powers or something!! He ended up puking the entire day long and well in the end... 
I had to do more laundry since he was getting sick from both ENDS!  Poor Kid!!
I spent all day doing laundry from his puking and pooping!
I'm actually surprised no one had to clean up MY PUKE from the stench in the air.
THANK GOD FOR MY SCENTSY WAX & WARMER!!
He's still not doing the greatest....kept him home from school today and he's been watching movies, drinking gatorade and water.  No actual food as of yet..but he's able to keep the liquid down for now.
This is the nastiest bug I have EVER encountered and I hope I NEVER have to encounter it again!
Hope my baby gets better soon.
It breaks my heart seeing him like this, so lethargic..... 
because this kid has more energy than the freaken energizing bunny!!
TTFN!!
Hugs, Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy...hope he is back to his ole self today. What is a Scentsy wax and warmer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the warmer I recently bought. You put smelly wax in it and it burns.. it's electric so no flame. http://bit.ly/eWTiCu
    E-man will finally go back to school tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete